Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Talladega Alabama Senior Portrait Photographer

Christmas is just around the corner and I am as busy as a bee. I have just a couple more sneak peeks coming before I leave you guys until January. The calendar is already starting to fill up so I'll be back with lots more peeks before you even know I was ever gone. I got to spend this last Saturday (which was gorgeous by the way) with an adorable Class of 2012 senior. My computer went haywire this morning and I did not think I'd get her little peek up today. As you can see, it finally decided to cooperate. See you guys soon. Enjoy!!!

Light...
352bw
165
283bw
088

0 comments:

Anna Thomas

Area.....Talladega, Alabama

Website.....www.maddiebug.com

Email madthomas@bellsouth.net



















Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP