Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Talladega Alabama Family Photographer

I am not a fan of seasonal pictures. I am also not a fan of "sets" at all. However, I had this idea come to mind one morning and my little head gears starting turning like crazy. I have had this mantle stored for years, ya see. It is original to my home and I knew some day I would use it for something, so I kept it. I love this something!!! If I ever had to pick a favorite family photo, OR favorite Christmas session, this would definitely be it, hands down. I love my "new" old mantle. Enjoy!!!

Hearth...
052
168
Holiday cheer...
272
Have a seat...

0 comments:

Anna Thomas

Area.....Talladega, Alabama

Website.....www.maddiebug.com

Email madthomas@bellsouth.net



















Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP