Monday, September 5, 2011

Talladega Alabama Maternity Photographer

It feels fantastic to be back behind the camera again. I took a quick little break while my not so little baby girl started kindergarten *tear*. We had lots of goings on, but now that I've got her all settled and she's loving every single minute of it, I'm ready for what looks to be a super duper super busy Christmas season, and well, I've missed you guys a little. We're starting the season out with a gorgeous mommy and daddy to be. These guys were so much fun. They even came with their own props and ideas. Made my job way too easy. Enjoy!!!

027
045
010
056

0 comments:

Anna Thomas

Area.....Talladega, Alabama

Website.....www.maddiebug.com

Email madthomas@bellsouth.net



















Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP