Wednesday, August 31, 2011

***Proof Collection Sale***

Good morning y'all!!! I have a big, big, BIG, ok HUGE special for you. I'm needing to do some cleaning out and that means great things for MaddieBug clients. Did you want to purchase your proof collection from your session? Maybe you weren't able to or you didn't meet the minimum order? Do you ever look at those lonely few prints you got and wish you would have got all of them? Well, there's no better time than now and it's probably not too late. I still have some sessions archived from 2008. Do not hesitate to email me and ask if your session is still on file.

Right now, until this Friday, September 2ND, you can purchase your proof collection for 1/2 off without a minimum order. Your proof collection will include every single image you saw in your proof gallery printed as 4x6s or 5x7s in color, black and white, and some vintage. My proof collections are not watermarked. There will not be a copyright or logo printed on your image, nor will there be a funky texture on the photo paper. The collection prints are the same as the standard prints that you already have. You are just getting them super cheap because you are purchasing the entire collection. Now you get the chance to get them even cheaper. Cheaper than cheap. Dirt cheap!!! WITHOUT A MINIMUM ORDER!!! ***This special is for any session completed before today, going all the way back to 2008 when it all began. As long as you do not have a pending order (that means you never placed an order, never paid for an order, or have a current order or gallery) then your session qualifies for this special.*** What are you waiting for?!?! Email me now!!! I will be cleaning out for more space and once they are gone, they are gone.

I can't post without leaving you with a picture ,so, here's an old image that I found a few weeks ago of my mini me. She is my inspiration and the reason I picked up a camera in the first place. I owe "MaddieBug" to her. Christmas season starts this weekend, so I'll be seeing y'all real soon with lots and lots of announcements and peeks. Stay tuned!!!

Little MaddieBug

0 comments:

Anna Thomas

Area.....Talladega, Alabama

Website.....www.maddiebug.com

Email madthomas@bellsouth.net



















Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP