Monday, July 12, 2010

Talladega Al Newborn Photographer

Weighing in at just over 9 pounds (at only 6 days old if I may)...I thought I would have my hands full with a strong, solid little man. He is strong...but he has the longest, most limber legs I have ever seen. He let me curl him in every way possible, and just so, so sleepy. He is part of the 4Th generation of our family...carrying on my Papa's strong name. He would be so proud. As I heard someone say the day he was born...he will do great things. Well...W&LA...if he is always as calm and a gentleman as he was today, I believe with all my heart, there is no way he won't. Here is a tiny peek for y'all...Enjoy!!!





2 comments:

Jennifer July 13, 2010 at 4:52 AM  

I love them all! Great work! For the life of me I've tried and tried for that first shot and have yet to find a baby that will let me 'mold' them. LOL!

Anonymous July 13, 2010 at 5:12 AM  

Oh my goodness...tears are a flowin'!!! These are awesome. He is a beautiful creation sent from above!!!

Anna Thomas

Area.....Talladega, Alabama

Website.....www.maddiebug.com

Email madthomas@bellsouth.net



















Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP