Sunday, July 18, 2010

Talladega Al Baby Photographer

K&J, I am so enjoying watching this little man grow up. From the belly to his first birthday...this is going to be so much fun!!! Like we all knew today...it was so, so, so hard for me to pick these for your little peek...But somehow I managed. Enjoy!!!







I cannot even begin to express how amazing it feels to walk into a clients home and see my work. It's even more amazing to see it displayed so beautifully!!! I'm totally not ashamed to say...I got a little teary eyed. Special thanks to Kelli for letting me show off her wall. Folks...this is what becomes of my art after the sessions and orders are all said and done.



1 comments:

Ilse July 19, 2010 at 7:32 AM  

Beautiful pictures

Oh how cool is that ! To see so many pictures you made beautiful displayd at the clients house.
Must feel great :)

Anna Thomas

Area.....Talladega, Alabama

Website.....www.maddiebug.com

Email madthomas@bellsouth.net



















Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP