Saturday, September 26, 2009

My Christmas Gift to you...

All of you have made this year unforgettable for me. I have enjoyed meeting new people and making new friends, as well as seeing some old faces that I haven't seen in years. To show how much you guys mean to me I want to give back and give someone the "awesomest" Christmas Gift ever. If you have had a session with MaddieBug in 2009 your name will automatically be entered into a drawing to be held November 15Th. This is MaddieBug's last session of the 2009 season. My beautiful bride-to-be which just so happens to be my LAST client of the year will be drawing for me. "What is the gift" you ask! You will start our 2010 season with an entire afternoon at The Birmingham Botanical Gardens with you and 3 family members or best friends, and my camera and me (A $200 value). This will be a Christmas gift to remember and I want to give it to one of you! All sessions held in 2009 are eligible including the sessions not yet scheduled. We only have a few holiday-mini spots left and we are totally full until 2010. If you have not had a session with MaddieBug in 2009 or you haven't already contacted us to schedule your session, then what are you waiting for? A fun, quick holiday-mini with super duper cute Christmas cards to go along with it and a chance to be given a HUGE, one of a kind Christmas gift...you can't top that. Contact us today to schedule your holiday-mini or for further information about the contest at maddiebugphotos@bellsouth.net or 256.649.0915. Good Luck to you all and I cannot wait to meet with the super lucky client for an afternoon in the gardens. I'm leaving you with a favorite from our 2009 Christmas Card Collection.

2 comments:

B September 28, 2009 at 11:03 AM  

Yay.. I get to draw for the big prize !!!! I cant wait =)

MaddieBug October 8, 2009 at 12:18 PM  

Yes'em!!! I hope you don't mind! You will be entered in the contest as well :D!!! Can't wait!!!

Anna Thomas

Area.....Talladega, Alabama

Website.....www.maddiebug.com

Email madthomas@bellsouth.net



















Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP