Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The love of a family is life's greatest blessing...

OK...I don't even know where to start with this one. Let me first say, thanks to Canon for image stabilization. I laughed so hard my camera was all over the place. We barked like dogs, big and small, danced crazy jigs, and even ran off a couple of fishermen, I guess we were scaring off their catch we were being so loud. We were trying to get these adorable little girls to smile, of course they just looked at all of us like we had lost our minds. I hope to work with this beautiful and entertaining family again in the future. Until then here is a sneak peek from this one.









0 comments:

Anna Thomas

Area.....Talladega, Alabama

Website.....www.maddiebug.com

Email madthomas@bellsouth.net



















Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP