Friday, November 7, 2008

Christmas sessions...

I will not be doing any Christmas mini sessions this year. I will be doing all on location sessions for Christmas. I will come to your home with your own tree and decorations. If your family visits the Christmas tree farm, I can come along with you and do your session there and capture your family picking out the perfect tree. I have several other locations if you prefer a more urban feel.

If you are needing Christmas cards, I have those also. All are custom designed by me and are printed on 5x7 or 5x5 professional cardstock in packages of 25. If I don't have a design that suits your family I also do custom designs just for you. You just tell me what you have in mind.

I am booking up quick with Holiday sessions so book your session today. maddiebugphotos@bellsouth.net

I am looking forward to capturing these holiday memories for your family!!!



0 comments:

Anna Thomas

Area.....Talladega, Alabama

Website.....www.maddiebug.com

Email madthomas@bellsouth.net



















Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP