Saturday, September 27, 2008

Perfect setting...

We took "M" on her first trip to the beach this past weekend, and I don't think I have ever seen her happier. It was our first trip to Dauphin Island and it was so relaxing. The island is only a couple of miles long with no red lights, no grocery stores and only two Mom & Pop restaurants. It's just you and the beach, it doesn't get more peaceful than that. But the light, water, sand, and grassy dunes, ugh, how perfect is that? On our last afternoon there "M" and I took a beach stroll at sunset to get some shots before we left, and oh my, let me just tell you, the light on the beach at sunset is amazing. Talk about "the golden hour". I definitely would not even think twice about living on this island. It's absolutely paradise!!! We will be going back next summer for sure and I will take a billion photos again. Here are a few from this trip.





0 comments:

Anna Thomas

Area.....Talladega, Alabama

Website.....www.maddiebug.com

Email madthomas@bellsouth.net



















Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP