Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Fall can't come soon enough!!!


I am so ready for Fall!!! It's my favorite time of year. The crunching leaves, all the yellows, oranges and reds, pumpkins, and the crisp cool air. Every year we visit the Baker Farm Pumpkin Patch and we have a blast. If you've never been you have to go. You don't know what you're missing. I will be starting fall sessions in a few weeks, and I can't wait. Hay bales, pumpkins, apple baskets, and cute little costumes. Oh I can't wait!!! Keep a check back so you'll know when the sessions start. See you soon!!!




0 comments:

Anna Thomas

Area.....Talladega, Alabama

Website.....www.maddiebug.com

Email madthomas@bellsouth.net



















Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP