Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Talladega Alabama Natural Light Photographer

This is almost late...almost...but it's here nonetheless. I've become not so great at the "blog just a few pics" thing. There are just too many to choose from. So, here is another big peek. Enjoy!!!

First up, the Wood family. Aren't they the cutest?!?! I just big fat, super duper puffy "heart" happy, adorable families...Oh and I'm a sucker for gold curls too.

112
046
420bw
Soft...
342
510bw
Country,,,

And up next...the ever so GORGEOUS Miss B from The Ham. I know you all remember her. She was here just 3 months ago with her black hair standing so cute on top of her head. I adore her and I'm loving watching her grow up.


086bw
118
Ladybug...

0 comments:

Anna Thomas

Area.....Talladega, Alabama

Website.....www.maddiebug.com

Email madthomas@bellsouth.net



















Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP