Monday, March 21, 2011

Talladega Alabama Natural Light Photographer

I would just like to say...Sometimes you just can't pick a few. That's all... Enjoy!!!

First up, Lil'M. I know, no little monkey is perfect, but let me tell you folks that this little monkey is pretty gosh darn close in every way. He was just a dream.

Mommy...
091
Chair...
Snug...
Sweet...
Little Bear...
Grin...
Floppy...

And one just for his Gran-Gran

Gran-Gran...

Next up...my adorable bride and groom for July. These two were so, so, so much fun to photograph. We laughed, climbed fences (with barbed wire may I add), we were stalked by horses (we think they just wanted the apple), battled 3 inch long thorns from the pits of evilville, and bumble bees, wow the bumble bees....I do not like bees. I think you can pretty much say that this session has me super duper stoked about this wedding.

Greenhouse...
Fence...
Apple...
The camera...
Tubthumper part II...
Kissy...
Look...
Tubthumper...
Hug...
393

1 comments:

Ilse March 23, 2011 at 3:43 AM  

Looks like a very fun session !
Love the natural settings

Anna Thomas

Area.....Talladega, Alabama

Website.....www.maddiebug.com

Email madthomas@bellsouth.net



















Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP