Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Talladega Al Natural Light Photographer

I would just like to quickly say that sometimes I can't pick just 5 little teaser pics. So here you have it. One of those times. It's a tad late so I'm sure I have lots of anxious folks. Everyone have a super Happy Thanksgiving...GOBBLE-GOBBLE. Enjoy!!!

First we have the two most beautiful little brothers I have ever laid my eyes on. The B's.
199
Love...
Little Brother...
Autumn...

And then we have the funnest, sweetest family I know and I have the pleasure of calling them some of my favorite peeps, and again some of the prettiest kiddos EVER. We'll call them M's bunch.
BIG family...
Untitled-1
421bw
412
199bw
361

2 comments:

Ilse December 8, 2010 at 2:26 AM  

Wow ! definitively the cutest boys ever, those eye lashes.....

Love the color in the second session

Great job !

The Fink's December 17, 2010 at 3:03 AM  

oh I just love it! Great pics for great people and great team!

Anna Thomas

Area.....Talladega, Alabama

Website.....www.maddiebug.com

Email madthomas@bellsouth.net



















Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP