Monday, October 18, 2010

Talladega Al Natural Light Photographer

I would love to tell you all the silly things about these super fun sessions I had this past weekend...and maybe tell you that I'm finally starting to catch up...that would be so, so, so, nice...BUT, that's not the case. It's right back to the digital darkroom for me and I leave you with another quick little tease. Enjoy!!!

Happy 1st birthday Princess "A"
094bw
049
Cake...
194bw

...And the ever so beautiful "K's"
Bahaaaa...
Mommy...
Merry Christmas...
Daddy...
Smile...

1 comments:

Ilse October 19, 2010 at 4:36 AM  

What a big blue eyes !
Love the shot from mother and daugther so precious

Anna Thomas

Area.....Talladega, Alabama

Website.....www.maddiebug.com

Email madthomas@bellsouth.net



















Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP