Monday, August 23, 2010

Talladega Alabama Family Photographer

Sherry...You totally cannot convince me that this handsome young gentleman hasn't been in front of a professional camera since he was three. No way and no how will I believe it. I know you are fibbing to me, but that's quite alright, I forgive you...But only because he did so good for me and I had the pleasure of spending the afternoon with y'all. You will not believe how many shots we ended with in less than an hour. I'll be in touch soon with those. Enjoy you little peek until...

Hunk...
190bw
The Fam...
040
114

0 comments:

Anna Thomas

Area.....Talladega, Alabama

Website.....www.maddiebug.com

Email madthomas@bellsouth.net



















Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP