Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Thank God, I"m a country boy...

These young men are my 17 year old twin cousins. They are about as country as country can get. Very handsome, and such gentlemen. They are smart and crazy all at the same time. They definitely know how to put a smile on your face. I tried some different processing on these. I am really liking the vintage look a little. But don't worry Sandy you got some traditional treatments as well. I am not quite finished with these yet but I will have lots more of these country twins. For now here is a sneak peek, I know their Mom can't wait to see some.





0 comments:

Anna Thomas

Area.....Talladega, Alabama

Website.....www.maddiebug.com

Email madthomas@bellsouth.net



















Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP