Monday, October 6, 2008

Baby "M" session...

Yes you are seeing this right. I had two newborn sessions back to back, and had so much fun. And being around all these squishy little bundles makes me want a new one so bad.

I don't even know where to start with this one. This little girl is so adorable. She has pouty lips, black hair, and dimples that could melt even the coldest heart. She slept the entire time. She was so curly, and squishy, and ugh, just an angel. She was born just four days after we did her mommy's maternity session, so I would like to think she waited for us to get those great shots of her in mommy's tummy. I am so looking forward to watching this little angel grow. Here is a sneak peak of baby "M"'s session.





0 comments:

Anna Thomas

Area.....Talladega, Alabama

Website.....www.maddiebug.com

Email madthomas@bellsouth.net



















Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP